Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Enema...Check!

Well, I have had so much to post about and didn't, I am now backed up! The only way to handle this kind of post is just unclog. It may get messy but I gotta get it all out.

School is kicking my ass. I only take one class so those of you who have a full load can tell me to suck it if you want. But guys, school and work together are HARD. I have a research paper that was due 2 hours ago and instead of going to class I stayed home so that I could have in the professors inbox by 12am.

I then decided to go to Wal-Mart and give them a $100 before coming home. What made me think that would relax me? I have no clue. I haven't shopped in about 3 weeks and we were on the last roll of butt paper so it was necessary. I also had to get bones for Resfusia(btw I am not sure I like my dogs bloggie name. It was funny then not so much now) because she decided to eat my CELL PHONE again.

The silver lining about the cell phone is I will probably switch carries not because Sprint, the giant corporate douche bag, sucks a little of my soul every time I have to call them. I actually can get an outstanding deal with AT&T and Eric can get his rocks off on a new Blackberry and I can have a simple, CHEAP, cell that will make calls and text. Even though I am sad the new great phone died, I really didn't use the features anyway.

I also had to get supplies for E and I to go camping this weekend. We are going on a Mom and Me camp out were we get to put up a tent and hike through the woods and pick up frogs and stuff. Its fun..really.

In case anyone is worried about my emotional state the head snooty mom will not be there so I am safe. Speaking of.....Snooty mom gave me a compliment today as she thought I held a splendid event for our children. I was awesome. In fact, today I had lunch with E and as I walked through the cafeteria, I got lots of hugs from the little boys that were there. They all wanted to sit with E and I at the parent table. He was proud and even gave me a big hug when I left. I definitely proved myself with the kids so I think the parents will come around.

I have wanted to post but everything was dreary and sad. I won't go into possible titles but they were very dark and I figured I would wait till it passed. You know what? It did.

Ok, so now I have 2 hours 45 minutes to do a research paper that is not even started. Anyone know anything on Andre Dubus?? If you do feel free to email. I will be here nursing a cup of coffee that may have a little liquor in it.

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

NO!!! Not AT&T!!! I boycott them for sucking. And my husband hates them too. Anyone but AT&T. I've been boycotting them for the last five years and I told them I would do it for the next seventy years.

Marie said...

But... Jen...the BLACKBERRY is cheap...husband..NEEDS..it.

kate said...

Oh. I think AT&T is just fine. We (mom, dad, brother and me) have been with them for, like, 13 years now or something ridiculous like that (first my mom was with GTE, but then they became Cingular, and she switched to AT&T, which then became Cingular, but then went back to AT&T... I don't get it, but there it is...). Anyway, they partially suck, but no worse than any other company. And in general, their phone prices are better and they have more coverage (esp in Texas) than other companies do.

As far as school, I totally know what you mean. It is SO HARD to work and go to school at the same time, even if it is just one class. You rock for doing so. And yeah, I remember plenty of times taking the morning off work to finish a paper, or skipping class to have the extra time to finish my work. So, in my opinion, you're totally normal.

And have fun on your camping trip! I wish my husband would be willing to go camping with me, but he's too prissy for camping...