Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hot Thoughts

Eric,

What a night we had last night!

As we sat there in the dim light.

Our eyes locked.

That sexy brooding look you get with that sexy twitching along your jaw line.

I know you wanted it.

You know I wanted it.

We felt as if we were the only people in the room.

With the same goal.

The same hot thoughts.

We were both thinking???






I wish this stupid snooty mom would shut up so we can finish this meeting. Yeah you know you wanted it too.


*btw, all of you are pure perverts!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky lucky girl. :D

Io said...

Yup, total pervert!

Marie said...

I had to take a cold shower after I wrote this...I think I'm a perve too.

kate said...

Hee, hee. You had me going there for a second! Yeah, H and I have those looks, too. The common understanding that some dumbass just needs to shut the hell up so that we can MOVE ON!!!! You crack me up!

Oh, and I've been meaning to ask- were y'all in the path of Ike afterall? If so, I assume you came through relatively unscathed, since you've continued to post!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Matt and I can communicate thoughts just with one glance like that.

Muser Grace said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm enjoying yours...chaos, depression. Agh!!!! :)