Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there

I have been trying to post all day and something was wrong and I couldn't get on here. Now I have forgot most of what I wanted to say. Never fear though I still have plenty.

As far as I know there is still a human inside me. I go from feeling elated and happy to, "Oh my gosh! I don't feel pregnant! What if something happened. Eric!"

And then I fall asleep.

My first OB appt was nothing other than confirming pregnancy and I have to wait two more weeks to actually be ready for the real appt, you know the good stuff like how far along and such.

I have no idea how far along I am. I didn't calculate anything last month and I was just trying to get through the holidays. I usually whine on here when Flo stops by and I didn't do that so I actually have no clue.

I am thinking that I am 5 weeks.

I feel great really. I am tired but when I wake up I have a smile on my face and, that my friends, makes all the difference in the world.

We have told our family and some co-workers but are trying to keep things quiet. We all know what can still happen and I try my best not to focus on that, but it is so hard to breathe easy right now.

I love you guys and thank you so much for the congrats. I didn't think Eric and I would get here honestly. I lost faith in my dream and only saw it on the occasions that I would read an encouraging comment or one of the many successes in our blogging community.

I hope that if you stumble upon me that our TTC story can give someone hope.

I hope that 2009 brings even more positive pee sticks and sore boobs!

3 comments:

To A T said...

Congrats again hun!! I'm so freaking excited for you!!

Beautiful Mess said...

It really might be wrong how excited I am for you. Even if you think I'm a freak, I am STILL so excited for you. I wish you nothing but happiness and smiles. Along with, of course a lot of sleepless nights! I'm totally praying for you and your family's happiness. I hope that's ok and doesn't sound as "Single White Female" to you, as it does in my head.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad its going well! I've got my fingers crossed!