Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One Week

Tonight was my next to last class and I am thrilled. The final should not be very bad and I am done!!! Tonight we had an essay on what a parent's responsibilites are and what a child's are. We had to write in class. Well I starting writing about what I though and using my knowledge on the subject but then I went of about all the irresponsible parents and....yep started boo hooing in class. Sucked to be me. I could not finish fast enough I am sure everyone saw me. What a crappy assignment.

Then I started thinking about E. Am I making him suffer because my attention is divided? I don't want him to feel like he is not enough and we do not feel that way I just want another child. He wants that too he says so all the time.

I am neglecting my husband we are not having fun it is all about having a baby. I can't focus on just us anymore. This consumes me and something has got to give. I think that after next cycle if it doesn't happen we will take a break and enjoy the summer. I do not want to do this but I miss my husband. I miss the fun stuff. So lets hope that something breaks so that I can give the two people in my life that I care about the most me back.

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

A break never hurts! That sounds like a really good idea.