- What I could have done the last two weeks.
- How to properly dispose or cruelly destroy my opk sticks and pg tests
- Do you think I can get a genuine birth certificate for my dogs?
- Empty belly syndrome
- Shit Shit Shit
- Spending the night upside down
- We are so buying a great bass boat
I could go on and on but it is a new cycle and a new hope
I will start Clomid tomorrow I am putting my fears aside and just doing it. I checked the Wal-mart prescription list and it is $9 not bad. On a bad note we have no fertility coverage.
I have still been reading posts and commenting and even when I am not posting I am still here. I spent a lot of time talking to my bff that is having a baby in a couple of weeks. I know that this seems like it would make things worse but it didn't. I miss her as she lives in Alaska and I am so happy for her and her husband. It is fun to get to listen and help her not be so worried. I have been there and can give her tips from my perspective.
Well more to come later gotta get back to work.