Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blogger's Block

Well I have had my first case of blogger's block. I don't know if I just don't have anything interesting to say or if I just am so tired I can't squeeze a good post out. We have something going on just about every night. I am taking E to cub scouts tonight where he will learn how to properly bait a hook and take a fish off a hook. We will have baseball practice tomorrow. E is very serious about baseball this year he wants to play short-stop. We practiced Monday for about 2 hours fielding balls. He decided we needed to go see High-School Musical on ice so we may be doing that in the next couple of weeks.

I am 3 days past ovulation and am taking every gurgle or twinge in my tummy as a preggo sign. Eric is trying to be rational so I don't get to giddy. I just stick my tongue out at him because I feel good about this cycle.

My cat (chopper) go a nasty ear infection and had to be rushed to the vet. He has ear mites and they caused the infection. My poor kitty looked like he had a golf ball in his cheek. Have you ever had to give a cat antibiotics? Oh it is fun he takes them every 12 hours and gets that nasty pink medicine everywhere. He has learned how to shoot it out of his mouth... yuck.

Eric posted an ad today called Rent-a-Husband. Well you better believe I replied. This was my reply email:

Yes, I would like to Rent-a-Husband. Me and my wonderful hubby bought the house of our dreams in November and have been working on repairs. Hubby likes flexing his bulging biceps in the yard knocking down unwanted trees, replanting shrubs, hauling off unwanted storage buildings etc. However painting the inside. not so much. I am dying to have my walls painted they are dingy yellow from not being painted in years. My doors look terrible. I don't have a lot of money to spend but I am willing to offer some services to you that I know my hubby is particularly fond of. I also cook fairly well. My hubby is a perfectionist but I am not I just want pretty color to hide some small imperfections. Please give me a bid for 5 1/2 rooms and I will be sure to make it work your troubles. I will help you paint every step of the way and I can look pretty cute in over-hauls and paint on my nose!!

Yes ladies I am willing to pimp myself out to my husband to get my house painted but I better not catch anyone else doing it!!!

4 comments:

Jendeis said...

Good job Mom on fielding balls for E. That was some great quality time. :)

Poor kitty! The Boy hates taking any kind of medicine, but has yet to figure out why he is so lucky to get a little cheese ball every morning and evening that mysteriously makes his back feel better.

HereWeGoAJen said...

I'm with you on the tired. I am so tired that last night, I actually dreamed about sleeping.

I've given antibiotics to my dogs. She would shake her head and spray it everywhere. We started giving it to her outside.

I will keep my fingers crossed for your whole two week wait.

Kacie said...

Best wishes with this cycle!

Also, glad to hear about your first CVS trip! stay with it!

If you haven't registered your extra care card with cvs.com, do so and you can print a one-time $4 off $20 coupon (I believe that offer is still going on).

Jen said...

Awe, poor kitty...I always feel so bad for our dogs when they're sick. Luckily, they love the antibiotic - they act like I starve them and it's the only food they've had in months.

I hope this 2ww flies by for you!