Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wooo Hooo

Spring Break!! I am off school this week and tonight I will be watching revenge of the nerds with my hunny. I could'nt score time off work so I will settle for a couple of free nights. I have never seen these movies so my sweet husband tivo'd all of them for me. Let the nerd marathon begin. Yes, I am this excited it does not take much people.

I started my opks yesterday wish me lots of luck. If it does not work this month we have decided to go back on the clomid. I read more about it and sometimes they do use it people that are normaly ovulating but just have crazy schedules like me and eric. We see each other in passing in the morings and share our bed about 1-2 nights a week maybe we do need a little help.

I found out yesterday that I have 2 more family members leaving for Iraq in June so please if you pray do so for my family. I know they will be safe I have to believe that.

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Good luck!

Have your family members register for Treats for Troops. It is a great program.

Marie said...

Thank you I will do that!