Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What???

I heard on the radio today that due to our high gas prices there is a surplus of funds in iraq. Well since they cannot decide what to use the money on and we are so graciously footing their bills they are going to let it sit for a little while. That is just peachy!!!

........................................Fertility News..............................
I actually started my period while in the line at the dollar store to buy a preg test. I was thinking ok what do I do put it back. There was people behind me so I just bought it and went home. Can anyone tell me why I used the damn test anyway??

2 comments:

astral said...

Hi Marie. Thank you for you comment!! Hope is the answer. Even though signs may be pointing in the other direction we have hope that the signs are wrong. I wish you the best in trying to have another child.

astral said...

Thank you!! I'm so honored. I've added your blog to my list also!!