Monday, March 10, 2008

Bird on Steroids

I think that underneath the surface of me there is a crazy, unbalanced, teary, psyco woman. I say this because I am eating pizza tonight with Eric and E and conversation turned to baby and I turned to tears. We went to E's awards ceremony for his basketball team and there were all the cute little ones running around. As we were eating I was saying something and didn't even get the word baby out and they started. I was trying very hard not to continue so I took a couple of deep breaths and changed the subject. I do not feel sane. E was in the arcade playing video games and we ran into one of his little friend's mother and we started talking. She is holding her little girl on her hip and she says.........."So, when are y'all going to have a baby." I just smiled and changed the subject. I wanted to scream "WE ARE TRYING". Then we get home and since E was at his father's this weekend I had done some shopping. I was showing E all the cool clothes I had bought and he said............"Mom, I don't wear sponge bob anymore I am too old for that.. Just kill me now. I smiled and said thats ok honey, gave him a kiss and came in here to say WWWWHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHH.

Anyhoo, I got a funny side though too. Saturday night we came home to a dead squirrel in front of our house. We have lots of squirrels and we really like them, we have spent a lot of time watching them gather their nuts and watching the dogs chase them and so forth. Well our biggest one got ran over. Eric was really tired so he left it until morning. Well our cat stayed outside that night and the next morning I heard and awful noise at the door. It was my cat howling his head off. I opened the door to him running in the house and hiding behind my legs. Standing behind him was the biggest buzzard I have ever seen. We live in town so it was a very big surprise. Well chopper chases birds and isn't scared of anything... well except buzzards. He wouldn't go outside for the rest of the day. It was very funny.

No comments: