Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Safe Place?

I started this blog so that I could let out some feelings that I might not feel comfortable sharing with others who I have face to face contact with. Is there a no-hold bar on what we can say on our blog or do we worry about what our fellow bloggers think about us? I will have opinions and thoughts and feelings that are not always pretty but they will be honest and true to the best of my ability. This is me the good, the bad, the ugly. But, at what point does it get too ugly? I think that our blogs should be our safe place or there is just no point to it right??? I encourage all bloggers to keep this in mind this is your spot to let it out. So by all means do so.

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I vote that you can say whatever you want. It's your blog, you can cry if you want to! (Are you singing the song in your head? I am.)

Anonymous said...

I also vote that it's your blog and you can write what you want to. I do.

Kacie said...

My blog isn't anonymous. My family members know of it, as do my close friends and many acquaintances.

Also, my blog was mentioned in a newspaper, which included my full name.

Since so many people who know me personally read my blog, I feel like I should hold myself a little more accountable than if it was a 100% anonymous blog.

As far as other blogs, I think they should do whatever is best for them.