Saturday, March 8, 2008

1st date...In a long time

Sometimes I get busy with schedules, work, household chores that I forget just how much fun my husband is to be with. We spent the day together and had a great time. We went to Macaroni Grill for dinner and shopped at the mall and then went to wal-mart. We had an amazing meal and I believe the best cheese cake I have ever had. We drove into Dallas so we had quite a drive home but we laughed and talked about everything. Sometimes it seems like we have a night like this and I just fall in love with him all over again. I love him.

I got all my basal rate thermometor and ovulation kit and I believe I am ready to go this cycle. I am very excited. I am going to join fertility friend. My thermometor has a chart with it but I really feel like it would be better to keep up with it online. I explained how it all worked to Eric and he helped me pick the stuff out. I want to include him more in the process. I feel like I have been worried and researching and all this stuff but never really including him so I plan to discuss things with him a lot more.

We got the dogs some bones and the cat some toys, they are all chomping happily. The cat is killing his ball with feathers attached it is really funny.

Well guys I am off to bed cause...ahem...my date really isnt over so...ummm.....goodnight.

No comments: