Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A nice place to visit

I had a great weekend with my family. We had big family dinners every night. Laughed and sit outside at night. Roasted marshmallows in our outdoor fire pit. It was exactly what we all needed. It made me appreciate my home, and what I have. Saturday we had a very nice surprise Eric's parents ordered us a new living room suite. I will post pics as soon as I can get the living room complete. It is beautiful and just what I would have picked for myself. Last night was the first time I got to enjoy them and let me tell ya I see lots of vegging on the sofa in my future.

Speaking of visiting I am still checking out different blogs and I found http://sensetosave.com.
Kacie has really great tips for saving and living the frugal lifestyle. I know as we are trying to extend our family saving is important and I really appreciate having a place to go and get some great tips.

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Marshmallows sound really good right now! And I can't wait to see pictures of the new living room! That is awesome!

I'll check out that blog. I love not spending money. I am extremely stingy.

Marie said...

I think you will like it I have read all posts and they are practical ways to save but you don't generally think about.

Kacie said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for the kind mention of my blog.

Thanks to the "pingback," now I've found your blog, which is fun for me!

Have a good week!

Marie said...

that is great Kacie I have spent a couple of days reading all your great tips. I cannot wait to see how your florida trip comes out we were planning a trip there and have already paid for our lodging but then we bought a house so we may have to put it off. But...with you travel method we may just be able to pull it off. Thanks for the tips. I cant wait for my first cvs trip which will be this weekend. I don't know much about ping backs...well nothing actually.