Sunday, March 2, 2008

Storms


My first flowerbed (designed by my family). There are bulbs planted and I will show more pics as it progresses

I really hate storms. I am sitting here right now torturing myself with the weather channel. They have predicted storms and tornado watch until 2 a.m. I am not a confrontational person. When I get upset with someone I have a tendency to avoid at all cost. I guess that is why I hate real storms. You cant hide from them they are there rather you close you eyes or hide. I really admire people who can jump someone ass when they get pissed. The only person I can do this with is my poor husband. Maybe if I learned to confront what bothers or scares me then my fear of storms might not be so bad hmmm.





On a positive note, I woke up this morning with terrible lower back pain. The only time I remember pain like this is when I found out I was pregnant with my son. I went to the doctor because I thought I had a kidney infection and I was pregnant. Yes I was one of those women (or should I say kids) that I am beginning to despise. I got married very young and 3 months later got pregnant. My finger nails are also growing faster than I can chew them off so I am getting my hopes up just a little.





We had a beautiful Saturday. We worked in a community garden and I planted Stargazer Lillies in my own garden and some stawberries. I am so excited. I also am starting some seedlings inside to plant later. This will be my first attempt at a garden so keep you fingers crossed.

Well its getting late and I need to be sleeping when this storm rolls through.

Good night
Marie

No comments: