Friday, June 12, 2009

Maken Bacon





Since I don't get a paid maternaty leave and want to save all my vacation and sick time to have with the baby, I have to work today while my family is at the lake. I did spend last night out there and drove in this morning.

We are off to a terribly bumpy start.

My hormones are off, or its too hot out there, or Eric's displaying some dickiness, or E's being difficult.

Not sure.

We are just having trouble.

Eric and I fought last night, and E and I this morning.

We forgot pillows and a fan. We also brought a twin air matress thinking it was a full or queen. This morning I took a cold shower because I couldn't figure out how to work the temperature and didn't get it until the shower was over.

Anybody have any suggestions other than don't go tent camping when you are going on seven months pregnant?

I wanted this so badly.

I just hope that we can get it together and enjoy this little summer get away.

We were the park entertainment last night I am sure.

If you saw a fat lady screaming at her husband and calling him a dumbass then you saw my family at our finest.

2 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Awww honey I'm sorry! It'll be better, I hope. Try to relax and enjoy yourself.
*HUGS*

looking4#3 said...

So sorry your camping trip was not all that you wanted it to be!!! But, your ending paragraph really gave me a nice laugh at the end of the day. I could SO see me doing the same things!!!
It totally sucks that you have NO paid maternity!!! Shouldn't even be allowed to happen anywhere, let alone here!!!
I hope the next couple of days/nights get better!!!