Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sprung from Winter.

Come on Spring!

Get here already.

I am so over the cold.

I am sitting here thinking about all the things I miss out on in summer while the kiddo is out of school and I am sitting at my desk nosing around in YOUR lives and I was hit by a revelation.

I have two FULL days a week that I usually waste.

Saturday and Sunday are usually my- "Whah I worked all week and I just wanna sit at home and be lazy days." Or. "I have to spend all weekend cleaning because the males in my house (and me) live like monkeys during the week and I have to clean our cage."

Not this year.

I gotz me a schedule.

Tuesday I was really on the ball and did everything on my list and even went to bed with the kitchen completely clean.

Wednesday?

I sat on my monkey ass and watched the 3 episodes of Big Love and the season finale of Nip/Tuck.

I will start enjoying my weekends though.

Cage be damned.

Baseball is starting and I love to watch E play more than anything else in the whole wide world. I am super excited to be able to push baby boy in his stroller so he can watch too. We just finished basketball and he loved to watch E play but the weather was so bad all the time that he only got to watch a couple of games.

Come on spring. Lead us into flip flops and snow cones. Late evening walks and bbqs. Fishing. Swimming. Fresh produce. Shorts. Sunless Tanning (AMEN). Camping out in the backyard. Fire works. Popsicles.

Am I leaving anything out?

I plan to turn the TV off and enjoy my boys. I will leave the DVR on of course and just loose sleep watching my shows at night ahem.

What spring activity are you twitterpaters ready for??

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

Sounds like you have a GREAT spring all planned out!

Nae is doing track this year and I am SO excited to watch her run her lil ass off! I just hope I can work my class schedule around her meets. Oh and walks without FREEZING my lil ass off ;o)
*HUGS*