Thursday, May 8, 2008

My first Meme

Ok blogger buddies, I have never done a meme before and I feel left out so I found this on Allison's blog and thought I would do it.


4 THINGS I did 10 years ago (1998)
Had my first surgery (incendentaly it was a lap surgery looking for endo and none was found)
Got My first Car.
Went on a missions trip in the inner cities of Houston.
Moved out on my own.


4 THINGS I did 5 years ago (2003)

Went to Las Vegas. (first time on a plane)
Started working for myself. (didn't last long)
Met my future husband. (So glad I did he is what made that year great)
Won a Kareoke contest. (pretty neat I thought)

4 THINGS I did yesterday
Talked to my nurse about scheduling a hsg.
Took English final.
Watched Gladiator.
Looked at an apartment with my mom.

4 Shows I love to watch
Grey's Anatomy
Nip/Tuck
Brothers and Sisters
Desperate housewives

4 THINGS I love to do
Fish
Read
Spend time with Husband, family and friends, animals
Play Pogo on computer

So there it is. Whomever wants to partake in this game, I TAG YOU ALL!

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Great! I'm glad we got to know more about you!

Alison said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! These are always fun to read! That is so cool that your fist thing you love to do is fish, I fished once and loved it. Too bad I don't do it more often!