Monday, August 25, 2008

Don't Pick at it!!!

If you have a soft spot in your tile and the grout looks a little dingy, for the love of God, Do Not Pick at it!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I am trying to upload pics and blogger is not wanting to so to sum it up.

Eric was scubbing the tile because he thought the bathroom tile needed to be regrouted. The wall fell apart in his hands.

I wanted to have some interesting posts everyday. I am sorry.

Also I sometimes don't due what I aim to so you will have to get used to it.

But, if you think I am falling down on ICLW I am not. I managed to comment on 56 blogs friday. I have not replied to comments though but do not fear I will.

Now read statement above that promise...I will try my best.

7 comments:

Io said...

Holy smackaroonies! 56 blogs! in one day!
And oh my, we all know how I fall into this home "improvement" stuff.

Just Me. said...

Wow!!!! 56 blogs in a day!!!!

I haven't really started. Hmmm...

*Brandi* said...

Holy crap that's alot of commenting! You're doing way better than me! didn't have my computer for 3 days so it's hard to comment!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hehe. Obviously it did need to be regrouted. I'm sorry that you guys have to do all that work though. I hope you do manage to get pictures for us.

Anonymous said...

Here from ICLW to let you know that I think you are doing a great job!
56?WOW!

Anonymous said...

Even on dsl that must have taken some serious time, girl! Wow!

Oh and...chance for new tile? lol I know, doesn't sound that great to me either.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! Sounds like our bathroom before our *unplanned* remodel. I feel your pain!