Friday, August 22, 2008

What do pee sticks, and presidents have in commen?

Updated!!


Wow, I need a dream interpreter over here stat! Here are the elements in my dream

  • positive pregnancy test
  • B*ll Cl*nton
  • Skating Rink
  • Boss
  • College
  • Family Gathering

Ok so I was going to tell you the dream; but after comprising the list I thought of something much more interesting.

Since it is ICLW week, I want YOU to tell ME what you think my dream was. Since we get more comments than usual I think this will be funny.

I thought about throwing in a chicken for comic affect even though there was not one in my dream so if you feel that this dream needs a chicken feel free to throw one in.

Sincerely,

Marie

Just a little hint... This was absolutely, in no way, a sex dream about the former pr*sid*ent. Just wanted to clear that up because ewww. Keep guessing

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog (The Fertile Infertile). I appreciate it.

Hmmm...your dream...Maybe your family is going to have a gathering at your college alma mater. You will meet your new boss and future father of your children B*ll Cl*nton on the college skating rink.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hmm..interesting. I would have to say that obviously Bill Clinton is pregnant. And he told you about it at the skating rink where you were skating with your boss and your family. And then the rink turned out to be at your college.

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I know!

Bill Clinton and Bruce Springstein (the Boss) are having a baby! Bill and Bruce were ice skating at the rink when Bill pulled a positive peestick from his back pocket to break the news to Bruce. Bruce went nuts and embraced Bill. Everyone around them at the rink began clapping. They immediately left the rink to go to a family gathering, where they told everyone! Of course, everyone was happy for them! Bill and Bruce were reminded to start saving for college immediately! Then, they all lived happily ever after!

Morgan Owens said...

I bet I know..
You have a family gathering at the skating rink and your boss and bill clinton are there. They are fighting over which one is going to take you out on a date, of course Bill wins..and the next thing you know you get a positive HPT! Then at the end the chicken pops up and says "I did not have sexual relations with that women"

Morgan Owens said...

Oh, I added you to my blog roll so I can remember to read your blog more often! So ya liked my interpretation? lol..yeah i thought it was kinda good myself HAHA :) So what was the dream really about..you're killin me!!

Jill said...

I'm not near creative enough to even think of a possible scenario for that! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Io said...

Ha! I think the above posters have gotten our dream just right!

Dawn said...

I can't even venture a guess for that one...but my husband told me that last night I was talking about exploding snakes and pregnant rabbits. Not sure what was going on there either.