Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Snooty Mothers Club

Why is it that people will not volunteer their precious time but want to criticize how other people do it. I am trying to a job that was given to me on CHRISTMAS FREAKIN EVE, that nobody wanted I might add, with NO training and I have never even taught a Sunday school class.

You people put me in a room with 15 kids and stand there and watch me while they run around scalping each other. I am new to this too but am trying to make the best of it so that my son can get badges and learn how to tie knots and stuff.

If you would help me a little we might have SOME of the organization you crave.

Who cares that there is no agenda they are 8 as long as we give them a game and a snack they are good I promise.

Also when you have a meeting (roasting) at you home it is NOT polite to stand outside and talk to the other mom while I am sitting at your kitchen table.

Here is the agenda for the next meeting

1.SUCK IT
2.SUCK IT
3.SUCK IT


Also I gotta got the gyno tomorrow and I am so pissed and shakey that I am scared to shave my legs and trim the lady bits.

Thank you for the pleasant evening.

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I hate meetings like that! Argh!