Saturday, December 6, 2008

What is it about the holidays?

What is it about the holidays that make me want to pop my husband's eyeballs out and put then in a glass jar and set them on my desk at work. We just had the WORST. POSSIBLE. NIGHT. EVER.

I love my husband.

I don't like him now.

But I love him.

I started getting sick about 3pm, and when I get sick I want Nyquil and Hot Damn. I left work and headed to the store to get my feel-better concoction. As I was jamming to Alvin & the chipmunks christmas, right about the time Alvin say hula hoop(awwwww), something went amiss with my car.

My battary light and brake light came on and I could not steer. I got off the interstate and tried to figure out what in the crap was going on.

Now, again, I love my husband. But, being that he is a day sleeper and had already showed signs of a crab today, I decided to call my father-in-law. As I was sitting in my car this little old man comes out of his house and starts looking at my car. He offers to let me use the phone book and his house is all warm and cozy and his wife is in the kitchen and it smells so good. I actually considered saying "Screw my car"
"Can I have a glass of cocoa and will you read to me?"

We discovered that my belt had broke. I don't know wich one but it was important. So I called for a tow.

Well, Eric showed up and took me where I needed to go while my in-laws followed my car home.

We had a fight over absolutely nothing. Read, Everything.

I ended my night at 8pm in bed crying while they watched Step Brothers (a movie I really wanted to see and had just purchased.)

I didn't have a bite to eat so I am sitting here eating last night's pizza and wondering what to solution to put Eric's eyeballs in.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Men can be such brats sometimes. Sorry you had a bad night. I personally think you should put his eyeballs in toilet water, that should teach him a lesson. :)

Anonymous said...

I would say use the Hot Damm but that might be a waste.

Aunt Becky said...

I have frequent fights with The Daver about nothing.

Anonymous said...

{{{HUGS}}} Boys are stupid!